Inside this episode:
- Sarah shares how to achieve a 10x ROI by increasing the accuracy of meters.
- How to increase waste water pump efficiency to add $7M/year in new revenue.
- How to help achieve autonomous operations.
- How to implement “smart blending” so that midstream operators are selling the highest value product.
- How to detect midstream pipeline leaks, so that you won’t lose any product.
Listen to the episode:
Sarah is the Chief Executive Officer at SOTAOG. She brings with her over a decade of experience working in the Energy industry, where she is a noted expert in facilities engineering, sensor technology and field operations. Sarah brings unique blend of experience having worked each in a large Fortune 500 company, a small energy independent and a long established IOT company during her career. She is passionate about leveraging technology to improve corporate ROI by integrating real time field operations with the enterprise system. She holds a Bachelors of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering.