Inside this episode:
- Are you struggling with ESG & regulatory reporting?
- Do you need a reliable method to prove your methane intensity to investors, regulators and other stakeholders?
In this episode, John Chappell, BlockApps’s Director of Business Development for Energy, reveals Trace Carbon, the first blockchain solution designed to help energy producers harmonize their emissions data across their entire operation.
In this episode, Mark Smith & John Chappell discuss:
- What is BlockApps and the Trace Carbon project.
- How CleanConnect.ai monitors & measures methane intensity.
- How CleanConnect.ai + TraceCarbon can simplify ESG reporting for oil & gas operators.
Listen to the episode:
John is an experienced Managing Director with a demonstrated history of working in the construction industry. Skilled in Budgeting, Operations Management, Revenue & Profit Growth, Quality Management, and Team Building. Strong business development professional with a BS focused in Chemistry from Baylor University.
Links in Episode: