Inside this episode:
I interviewed Hank Courtright, Executive Consultant – Corporate Strategy, Technology and Innovation for the Salt River Project (SRP). SRP provides electricity to over 1M homes in Maricopa County, AZ, the fastest growing county in the U.S.
Highlights from this episode:
- SRP’s current energy sources, including fossil fuel usage by percentages.
- SRP’s energy transition strategy.
- How SRP plans on hitting it’s ESG & Net-Zero goals by 2030 and beyond.
- How Hydrogen will play a major role in energy production in the future.
- What role with fossil fuels will play in the future of electrical generation.
Listen to the episode:
Hank is a member of the SRP Executive Team from 2018 to 2020, reporting to the CEO and overseeing corporate strategy, energy resource planning / acquisition, research & development and corporate innovation. Currently leading specific projects and advising on strategy, technology and innovation. Leading the internal team on hydrogen development for SRP and the state of AZ. Serves as the lead of the strategic partnership between SRP and Arizona State University. Former Sr. VP with the Electric Power Research Institute in Palo Alto, CA.
Links in Episode: